Darts...

Sideshow

Ah, that Dart Pro sounds interesting. I'm thinking of putting a dartboard up, have one, but barely used it previously. That program seems like a good idea to help me get started. I haven't got any arrows though, need to look into getting some. Any recommendations for a beginner? I know it's quite a personal thing as I've been looking at a few options and with the different weights and the loading, but I just need something to get me started.

Try Red Dragon. Loads of darts (various styles, weights etc) . Plus they are not expensive and offer a brilliant delivery service . Hope this helps biggrin.gif

I've just stuck £20 on Barney to finish bottom of the PL at 7/2. He's completely done these days so it looks a good bet.

I've got £50 on the same. Thought it was a great price.

Fully expect to see his moping face regularly following 5 or 6 leg beastings.

I actually reckon Painter or Hamilton will finish bottom. You always have one of the newcomers overawed and completely out of their depth. No way Barney makes the play-off though.

Whitlock to beat him at 4/5 is a cracking bet IMO.

Edited by MTJ

Red dragon have a great selection of darts. I'm using Ted Hankey's 24g versions but it would depend on what would suit you. One of my friends can get shit loads of flights, stems etc for peanuts but refuses to tell me where from..... :/

DartPro is excellent by the way.

Am I mugging myself off thinking Barney willl turn up tonight?

Probably.

He occasionally does this.

I remember he took time off after playing a bag of shite and then went into the Matchplay against an on form Denis Ovens. Spanked him 10-1 and averaged over 105.

Trust my Sky to go on the blink on tonight of all nights. <_<

Can't even use Sky Go on this computer as there's already two devices set up and I can't get access to those tonight. Bugger.

Justin.tv usually have a couple of very high quality darts streams that stay up.