Darts...

Sideshow

Oshea wins it 6-5.

What is up with the BDO contracts? apparently if you reach the semi's you have to stay until next year, so is Hankey allowed to join?

they said that if you reach the semis, then go to PDC, you sacrifice your prize money. Hanky said if that happened he wouldn't appear for the semi, so they took legal advice and on "this occasion" allowed him to play despite the fact he was fucking off.

He's a c**t, and blamed air conditioning for his loss. I can't wait to see him get his arse handed to him on a plate in the PDC. Fat w****r.

Wasn't the greatest match ever quality wise, but the tension made it brilliant. The break fucked Harms. Shame there was a loser.

Definitely going to enjoy tomorrow, I like both O'Shea and Kist.

Shame though, the BDO is on the verge of major collapse over the next few days too, rumours of a mass exodus of top players about to follow Ted out the door.

they said that if you reach the semis, then go to PDC, you sacrifice your prize money. Hanky said if that happened he wouldn't appear for the semi, so they took legal advice and on "this occasion" allowed him to play despite the fact he was fucking off.

He's a c**t, and blamed air conditioning for his loss. I can't wait to see him get his arse handed to him on a plate in the PDC. Fat w****r.

Cheers mate and I agree Hankey is a twat and will get pumped imo, he some times just chucks his Darts away as he gives up too easily. He is a disgrace. However, my favorite player is Adrian Lewis and that is not a popular decision.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Cheers mate and I agree Hankey is a twat and will get pumped imo, he some times just chucks his Darts away as he gives up too easily. He is a disgrace. However, my favorite player is Adrian Lewis and that is not a popular decision.laugh.giflaugh.gif

You Sir , have no taste, be it Darts or Football tongue.gif

Waites and Winstanley would do well no bother. Ted isn't as good as he thinks, but would still do okay. Don't see O'Shea moving now and his mates Robson and Fitton aren't good enough. Kist would do well I reckon, easily as good as say VVV or Stompe, dunno about Harms.

Ted has a tour card since he reached the last four. He would get out the Q School too, no doubt about that, 38 places I think on offer and a lot of no names and mug names trying it for experience alone.

Brian Woods got out of the Q School. That should sum up the quality.

Exactly, and that was with the likes of Chisnall, Hendo and Richardson in the Q School last year. I doubt there will be anywhere near that quality this year.

How can Hankey only be 43? I thought he was about 55. That means he was 31 when he won his first title, he looks exactly the same! I think he'll be average in the PDC, should probably have gone a few years ago.

Hope Silverback wins tomorrow, always comes across as a good guy.