Darts...

Sideshow

Anastasia Dobromyslova has beaten Trina Gulliver to get into the Women's Final. She'll play Deta Hedman in the final.

I think this has been the strongest Women's line up in years - none of it has been live on the telly so far, though.

Massive for Jenno and Harms tonight not only a semi final space at place but a place in the 2012 Grand Slam. Probably better for the PDC if O'Shea wins tonight as well it means they don't have to rig the criteria to get him in and of course means the four semi finalists will take up the invite without that p***k Adams.

Anastasia Dobromyslova has beaten Trina Gulliver to get into the Women's Final. She'll play Deta Hedman in the final.

I think this has been the strongest Women's line up in years - none of it has been live on the telly so far, though.

Thankfully :P

Guest The Phoenix

I take it you also list "watching paint dry" amongst your hobbies?

Looks like I made the right decision not watching that last match. Wasn't gonna watch this one either, but it feels like it might be one of them Adams thrillers that we used to get.

Watching this tourney, it's a wonder how the Masters was so enjoyable. Pressure getting to many of the players?