Darts...

Sideshow

Watched the first couple of matches. Wolfie did just about enough. He didn't have to be good to win and he wasn't, but it's the first round and he'll move up a few gears as it progresses.

The O'Shea match was shockingly bad.

Twelve darts between to take out double 1 was embarassing.

I quite liked the look of Stone today, he looked like he's a decent player.

Montgomery was a mixture of decent and abysmal all in one match.

@chrismasontv

Martin Adams who represents everything BDO, you funny funny man.

A drunk Martin Adams was comedy gold, epic stuff espn BDO

PLEASE IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN, IF YOU DIDNT WATCH ESPN YOU MISSED COMEDY GOLD.

f**k Adams fucking idiot, watch yourself back tomorrow you twat.

There is no way this wont come out, then you will see why im fucking mental, fucking bullshit.

f**k Adams fucking idiot, watch yourself back tomorrow you twat.

Adams was just a drunk p***k, normally hes just a daft p***k, if you watched the darts tonight and didnt see sumit suspect im alone in this!

laugh.gif

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

@chrismasontv

f**k Adams he done the BDO proud earlier didnt he! this aint about that daft p***k.

Adams was just a drunk p***k, normally hes just a daft p***k, if you watched the darts tonight and didnt see sumit suspect im alone in this!

Mace the ace is no saint.

Just seen douglas beat robson 3-0 in the last match,i switched of ealry expecting a comfortable win for robbo !

Brilliant to see Gary Stone win 3-0. I've seen him play a few local competitions in and around Greenock, and he is excellent.

Camera work has bee woeful though, are ESPN in charge of it this year? They keep reverting away from the traditional split screen, instead they are showing the player, then the dart in the board. Its not how you watch darts!!!!!

Edited by tigerton

I'm not one to berate the lakeside, in fact, I love it. However, this year they seem to have employed 2 new guys to do the score calling on stage. They are both fucking monstrous.

Are you talking about the dutch guy and the welsh guy :lol:

They really were horrendous. Number one attribute of a score caller should be that your accent doesn't grate with the watching audience. These two guys made me want to turn off.