Mark Lawrence vs Colin Lloyd

Phil Taylor vs Andy Smith

Mark Webster vs Terry Jenkins

Alex Roy vs Jamie Caven

Wes Newton vs Alan Tabern

Kevin Painter vs Dennis Priestley

Ronnie Baxter vs Mark Walsh

Colin Osborne vs Raymond van Barneveld

Not sure about most of them. The draw is cracking. Can't wait for Walsh/Baxter. Walsh has been playing like a dream for months now, and Baxter seems to have come onto a game in the last round. The same can be said for Osbourne's year and Barney's last round.

Ronnie Baxter is looking terrific and Mark Walsh definately looks out of sorts. Mark Walsh definately needed the break there to break the stride of Baxter. That 157 looked almost effortless from Baxter.

Colin Lloyd suffering on Board 2 at the moment - he's 7-2 down. That's the last time I listen to Rod Harrington...

EDIT: ...and Lloyd is gone. Lost 9-3 in the end to Mark Lawrence.

Edited by The Naitch

Colin Lloyd hasn't been great for some time now. Lawrence has been winning comfy most of the time. I knew an upset was on. Then again, I thought Walsh would at least put a fight up. He didn't look close to Baxter.

Ronnie Baxter making the Qtr Finals is nice to see. I usually watch him bomb in big tournaments.

That's Baxter's best TV showing since he ran Barney close at the World's back in December. Really hope he pushes on - it's hard to argue with Dave Lanning that he's the best active player never to have won a major.

Jamie Caven has joined Baxter and Lawrence in the Quarter Finals after beating Alex Roy 9-3 over on Board 2. Caven's had a good year in the floor tournaments so it's nice to see that form transfer to the TV tournaments, even if it is at the expense of Roy.

That's Baxter's best TV showing since he ran Barney close at the World's back in December.

There's only been one TV tournament since...

Edited by trgf

Mark Lawrence vs Phil Taylor

Ronnie Baxter vs Terry Jenkins

Colin Osborne vs Jamie Caven

Kevin Painter vs Alan Tabern

My predictions differ incredibly with Naitch's as you can see.

Mark Lawrence vs Phil Taylor

Ronnie Baxter vs Terry Jenkins

Colin Osborne vs Jamie Caven

Kevin Painter vs Alan Tabern

My predictions differ incredibly with Naitch's as you can see.

Fools seldom differ... :P

And sure enough, I'm finally right with what I say. There was no way Painter and Osbourne were going out the way they're playing. Osbourne was utterly fabulous there and while Painter wasn't on that level, he was still very good.