Darts...

Sideshow

Anyone hear that fucking twat whistling for every throw that Taylor was doing ?

Ridiculous.

Its been happening all tournament, i had thought by the time we got to the final nights it would be mostly proper darts fans in and not just bevvie merchants.

another great chance for Barney, another bottled double. His scoring is getting better, but his doubles are shocking!

Sids chat is doing my nut in, i have no interest in how many times Taylor has missed the 19!

5-1. Gotta feel for Barney as had he knocked in a couple more doubles it could be 3-3 at the moment. Still, can't see Taylor losing it from here.

EDIT: Taylor now throwing to win the 7th set of the match. Barney's double attempts have cost him big time tonight.

Edited by The Naitch

5-1. Gotta feel for Barney as had he knocked in a couple more doubles it could be 3-3 at the moment. Still, can't see Taylor losing it from here.

EDIT: Taylor now throwing to win the 7th set of the match. Barney's double attempts have cost him big time tonight.

I did feel sorry for Barney, but the more and more doubles he missed, im just angry at him for not making a game of this, if u hit doubles, taylors scoring slows down a bit, give him a lead, and u cant do anything about it. Lost interest completely now.

Big let-down of a match as I really expected Barney to go with him more, especially as Taylor hasn't really hit top form

Anyone who has remotely followed darts in the last year would know Taylor will wipe the floor with anyone just now.

I didn't really watch much of the game as I didn't expect it to be that competitive, but I thought it would be a tad closer like 7-3, but 7-1 f**k me.