Darts...

Sideshow

Starting to get worried here. Fancy us to beat the US but Spain could be tricky.

As an aside the black Lad who plays for the USA is one of the worst players I've ever seen on TV.

Edited by RedWeb

Starting to get worried here. Fancy us to beat the US but Spain could be tricky.

As an aside the black Lad who plays for the USA is one of the worst players I've ever seen on TV.

You not watch the lakeside last year.One tony fleet !

Think the commentators have been harsh on him when he pauses on the 3rd dart.Cleary down to nerves, i have never seen him on tv before.

You not watch the lakeside last year.One tony fleet !

Think the commentators have been harsh on him when he pauses on the 3rd dart.Cleary down to nerves, i have never seen him on tv before.

He's been at the World Championshps a couple of times, but not done much otherwise.

Are we still confident about getting through ? Can see Anderson easily beating the weaker US and Spanish players. Thornton has it harder and could easily lose one if not both. We are going to need our boys to click in the pairs to have a chance.

Are we still confident about getting through ? Can see Anderson easily beating the weaker US and Spanish players. Thornton has it harder and could easily lose one if not both. We are going to need our boys to click in the pairs to have a chance.

Im bricking it.Need to up our game especially if wales see this one out.

Wales win.Some twats in the crowd booing the spanish.

Edited by F_T_Y