Darts...

Sideshow

This is one of the worst games of darts I've ever seen on tv. They pulled a qualifying round match off the screens for not moch worse than this earlier in the tournament. Wade is so far off form it's almost pitiable. He's been dreadful every game I've actually seen him play so far (missed the van der Voort one) and this is the worst of the lot. If Nicholson could hit his doubles we'd be finished already.

This is one of the worst games of darts I've ever seen on tv.

Aye, it's like a first rounder at the BDO one :lol:

You can excuse Nicholson to a point, this is all new to him, but there's no excuse for Wade to be playing as bad as this. Awful, awful stuff.

That was fairly horrible.

RAYMOND VAN BARNEVELD 5-1 JELLE KLAASEN

Set One Score : 1-3

Set Two Score : 3-0

Set Three Score : 3-0

Set Four Score : 3-2

Set Five Score : 3-2

Set Six Score : 3-2

Over 40 Outshots

Barney : 77, 112, 81, 116, 76, 74, 51, 91, 116, 96, ONE FOUR FUCKING ONE, 161

Klaasen : 56, 99, 56, 64, 113, 85

NOTES

* A 180 in the first leg of the match ? I already feel spoiled after the pish from that last match.

* I see Klaasen's good finishing is continuing into this match. Scoring is keeping up as well. Barney's gonna have to step things up.

* Can't believe the number of misses at the double from BOTH men here in the first set.

* Klaasen's scoring is all over the place right now. Barney's isn't significantly better, but he's still managed to gain advantage of the throw.

* As you can see from my over 40 scores, Barney is on FIRE at the moment. Klaasen's scoring has got himself back into some sort of scoring, but Barney has started to really turn it on.

* Great second set for Barney. You could almost see the improvement from leg to leg. His doubles have been good. Klaasen's finishing has gone way downhill. Shocking stuff considering his finishing has been his main good point in the tournament so far.

* He's got *click click* .... Steeeeaaaam heat !

* I can't believe what I'm watching here. It's ridiculously good.

* Klaasen is all over the place unfortunately, and he already looks beaten.

* Speaking too soon ? He's hitting the treble 20s more often now. I think he knows he's going to have to do something pretty special.

* Look at that checkout list. That's only in three sets. Incredible.

* Barney missing three doubles ? He's losing it I tell ye. Screw that. LOADSA DOUBLES.

* Barney gave Klaasen a bit of a chance and slowed things down in that last set, but Klaasen couldn't take advantage thanks to the scoring being all over the place. Barney cleans up and it's easy to think 5-1 at this rate.

* I'm actually shaking here. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER !!!

* Barney seemed taken aback by it, but took about a leg to settle down again.

Edited by DomDom

* Klaasen's scoring is all over the place right now. Barney's isn't significantly better, but he's still managed to gain advantage of the throw.

well, Barney wins the the second set with 2 180s, a 112 check out and an average of 125.25. Not bad.

I was so scunnered with the last game, I'm watching Celebrity Big Brother instead. :lol:

Michelle Heatons not too bad, anyway back to the darts immediatly!! Barney is on fire now!! Not bothered who wins, either man will beat Wade and maybe, just maybe, give Taylor a game!