Darts...

Sideshow

Yeh thats what I'm thinking, but lets be honest Robson will not cut it in the PDC.

True, but Robson would have little choice. He only makes money in the BDO from the exhibitions - his tournament form is frankly pish (that might not be entirely true, but I'm not fully sober enough to check ... :unsure::P).

Anderson was illegable for the Scotland team due to number of times he's played for his country.

Taylor was magnificent, and SURELY his doubles can't have been THAT good last time he played Stompe. In saying that, Stompe kept up with Taylor's scoring in Germany.

EDIT : PDC would get Robson over first to tempt Anderson over.

Edited by DomDom

Anderson was illegable for the Scotland team due to number of times he's played for his country.

Taylor was magnificent, and SURELY his doubles can't have been THAT good last time he played Stompe. In saying that, Stompe kept up with Taylor's scoring in Germany.

Fair enough, but it still acts to fuel the rumours of a switch.

I don't think the PDC gives a toss about Robson. Anderson has always been their prime target from the BDO and they see him as the key to opening up Scotland even though Robert Thornton is now doing pretty well too.

Anyone know the odds for Wagner to beat Anderson tomorrow?

I don't think the PDC gives a toss about Robson. Anderson has always been their prime target from the BDO and they see him as the key to opening up Scotland even though Robert Thornton is now doing pretty well too.

Anyone know the odds for Wagner to beat Anderson tomorrow?

Wagner is 7/4, Anderson is 2/5. Both odds are from Ladbrokes.

Guest Berwick till i die

According to the Berwick Advertiser Anderson is ready to make the jump and is seriously considering it so I think he is ready to jump. If he shows the dedication required for the PDC circuit then he will be a huge success.

Wade's been no better than average throughout the whole tournament. I thought Van Der Voort could have beat him, but he was just as pish as Wade on the night.

This is the first time I've seen Nicholson in this tournament, can't say I'm impressed. Perhaps the occasion is getting to him.

Wade's been no better than average throughout the whole tournament. I thought Van Der Voort could have beat him, but he was just as pish as Wade on the night.

This is the first time I've seen Nicholson in this tournament, can't say I'm impressed. Perhaps the occasion is getting to him.

The occasion is getting to Nicholson big time, he looks very nervous. His last couple of darts at doubles in that last set were awful, one of which hit the metal number 10 over an inch from the bed!

First time I've seen Nicholson and he looks like the occassion is getting to him - was hoping he'd beat Wade as well.

He still might, Wade is very wayward and is getting far too annoyed with himself, he has rushed a lot of darts and has made a lot of bad choices, i fancy Nicholson to take this 5-4!!