Darts...

Sideshow

If he could take his floor form to the stage he'd be hella dangerous. He always looks calm as f**k on the stage too !

I suppose he might just like the short format of the floor tournaments, rather than not being able to deal with the big stage.

If he could take his floor form to the stage he'd be hella dangerous. He always looks calm as f**k on the stage too !

I suppose he might just like the short format of the floor tournaments, rather than not being able to deal with the big stage.

I think it's the big stage that's the problem. Whenever he goes behind in a TV tournament he seems to play decent darts but when he has chances to take the match/set at crucial times he seems to bottle it.

Taylor has a 'virus' and dosent know if he will be fit to play tomorrow.Shame that i was looking forward to seeing the wizard in action !!

anyways if he plays or not the atmosphere is going to be unreal.10,000 at a darts event.Suppose you wouldnt get that at the lakeside as ted hankey would put it.

I can't see Taylor being really fit, so I forsee a defeat for him, but a tainted victory for Whitlock if it happens.

As for predictons, no chance. That Premier League is far too good to even consider predictions, but those ones are pretty solid. Not sure about such an easy win for King, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Looking forward to the PL tonight, with 10,000 fans in such a fantastic arena it's really going to be some spectacle, a testement to the progress tha darts has taken over the last 5 years.

In terms of the games, could all be four crackers. Here's my predictions (Inevitably, none will actually be correct)

Baxter 8-5 Jenkins - I just feel that Baxter will thrive in front of the crowd, Jenks makes things very difficult for himself, could easily be a draw.

King 7-7 Lewis - Adrian is going to come out flying, plenty of 180s and a terrific standard, but King is far more solid and that will gain him a draw.

Barneveld 6-8 Wade - It will be interesting to see the mind set of Barney after the World's, but I just feel that Wade will win this.

Taylor 5-8 Whitlock - Taylor is not 100%, and I just feel that Whitlock will come out all guns blazing, and will power past Phil

Obvously what i've written is alot of rubbish, so expect the oppostie to happen!

Enjoy the darts folks!