Darts...

Sideshow

How did you get on with your double it up bets on Betfair H_B?

Reach the target?

I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I have never attempted one of those double up plans. In fact, I think they are a really stupid idea.

Wizard needs to step up his game here, or swap places with Whitlock in the intermission.

Would be gutting to lose to Wes Newton.

Wouldn't be anymore gutting than losing to most players. Newton is a very good player.

Midranking journeyman player. I think Osborne is a little step up.

Which is obviously why he's the favourite for the tie, but it's looking very close so far. I may be on the wrong nag.

I don't doubt that Osborne SHOULD be a step up, but even at that, a lot of what you call "journeymen" are very good players. Certainly not that far behind the likes of Osborne. The gap between the PDC guys isn't that big, apart from maybe the top four players.

I don't doubt that Osborne SHOULD be a step up, but even at that, a lot of what you call "journeymen" are very good players.

Depends what you mean. Guys at 120 in the world at tennis are really good players. That doesn't mean they aren't journeymen.

Anyway, I've chickened out of this one and taken a loss. I think Newton will win - he's been really solid.