Darts...

Sideshow

I think webster will win.I Dunno why t hey are hyping up the taylor lewis game.It will be the same olds story lewis bottle crash and taylor humps him 5 zip.

There's no chance that Taylor will win 5-0. Maybe 5-1, but not 5-0. :P

There's no chance that Taylor will win 5-0. Maybe 5-1, but not 5-0. :P

its the same old shit man.They just want someone to rival taylor simple fact is no one is good enough.Harrington will be giving the old master apprentice pish all day.

its the same old shit man.They just want someone to rival taylor simple fact is no one is good enough.Harrington will be giving the old master apprentice pish all day.

To be fair Lewis IS one of the players who can challenge Taylor on their day. His performances so far at this year's tournament indicate that tonight he'll have as good a chance as any of giving Taylor a game.

My Predictions for today......

Co Stompe 5 Mark Webster 3

As most other people think , this will be a very close game but i think Co is just shading things in the overall consistency of his game and could be a real threat for the title itself,

Simon Whitlock 5 James Wade 3

I think the earlier timing of this game could be a benefit to Simon as i believe James prefers the more intense atmosphere of an evening game, Simon also does not seem fazed by anything so i predict a win for the Aussie.

Raymond van Barnevald 2 Ronnie Baxter 5

I think Raymonds relatively poor form so far will catch up with him against Ronnie, he will not give him the same chances that Kevin did in the last round.

Phil Taylor 4 Adrian Lewis 5

This could really be any score for either player! but there seems to be a different attitude from Adrian which makes me think this could be his time to overturn Phil's dominance.

However it turns out it's going to be a cracking day of darts, roll it on.

stompe 3-5 webster

whitlock 5-4 wade. Wade ill be Blootered again and whitlock will make him pay.

Baxter 5-3 Barney. Barney will blame it on his diabetes.Hes got to give the game up.He didnt look healthy at all against painter.

Taylor 5-3 Lewis Sid waddel heart attack .

stompe 3-5 webster

whitlock 5-4 wade. Wade ill be Blootered again and whitlock will make him pay.

Baxter 5-3 Barney. Barney will blame it on his diabetes.Hes got to give the game up.He didnt look healthy at all against painter.

Taylor 5-3 Lewis Sid waddel heart attack .

That would be a brilliant late christmas present :P

Haha i have the count as my avatar a day early.I fucking love darts.

I wasn't slagging off the BDO, you know. I just hate that catchprase or, more specifically, Martin bleedin' Fitzmaurice.

Even better 136 from Webster seals the 2nd leg for the Welshman - good stuff so far from Webby.

I just hate that catchprase or, more specifically, Martin bleedin' Fitzmaurice.

Aye, it's fairly pish but you can't beat a bit of Lakeside...Mon The Count !!

_44345025_ted416.jpg

Edited by RedWeb

Aye, it's fairly pish but you can't beat a bit of Lakeside...Mon The Count !!

_44345025_ted416.jpg

He really should get some buttons for that shirt of his - hope he got some for his Christmas.

Anyway, looking forward to the start of the BDO Championships tomorrow. Play gets underway at 1.30pm tomorrow so that'll be the focus of my afternoon.

Webster, by the way, has carried on his good form into the 2nd set. Really good throwing from him so far.

He really should get some buttons for that shirt of his - hope he got some for his Christmas.

Anyway, looking forward to the start of the BDO Championships tomorrow. Play gets underway at 1.30pm tomorrow so that'll be the focus of my afternoon.

Webster, by the way, has carried on his good form into the 2nd set. Really good throwing from him so far.

They don't half live up to old stereotypes at the Lakeside.