Darts...

Sideshow

Barney is playing gash but it's enough to go 2-0 up. Dubs I hope you got involved with that 4-0 Painter couldn't finish his dinner here.

Kevin Painter's dad

david-dickinson-6443.jpg

Some tan sir!

I'm on it had it for Baxter earlier. It's just interest betting no real logic there.

Waiting for barney for a £4 treble tonight, but there issomething about the way he is playing that has pushed me to put £3 on painter at 8/1 whilst 2-0 down. Not really bothered that I will only acouple of quid up, just got a sneaky feeling.

I wouldn't exactly say he's in 'trouble', Braney isn't playing that well, it's there for the taking he just keeps missing doubles.

That's exactly why he is in trouble, because Barneveld is playing no-where near his best and is still 2 up

Edit: Funny how they are not so keen to flash the averages every leg during this match.

Edited by northernscum

Really poor game expected a bit more from both players.

Looking at the quarter finalists Barney must go in there in the worst form out of the 8 should he go through here as is looking likely. Baxter must be rubbing his hands at the thought of playing Barney.