Darts...

Sideshow

Lloyd's gash. Let's face it he has struggled against Caris and Ovens to even get here.

I don't know where he is in the rankings just now but I can only see his ranking continue to slip over the next few years as he just shows no signs of competing at the top level anymore.

Is it just me or is Wade a bit of a weirdo?

I'm not sure weirdo is quite the way to put it, but I can see where your coming from. I'm never sure whether he is arrogant or just nervous, either way he's never appealed to me. Great darts player, certainly, but not one my favourites.

Edited by Davis Love III

Did he? I've got the sound down listening to music. What did he come on to?

Tonight's going to be a good night by the Black Eyed Peas or whatever the f**k it's actually called. The thing is the actual bouncy bit of the song isn't even in his walk on so it's a bit pointless. Pretty Face by Girls @ Play would have been a better choice, get the crowd going.

Hamilton looking very decent here I still fancy Wade though.

It is definitely one of those nights where Wade looks away with the birds but he should get the job done after making it 1-1.

Don't think Sky are doing him any favours showing Chamberlain though. You could hear a faint chant of "Does she take it up the arse?" and if that gets louder we've seen it before how it affects his game.

It is definitely one of those nights where Wade looks away with the birds but he should get the job done after making it 1-1.

Don't think Sky are doing him any favours showing Chamberlain though. You could hear a faint chant of "Does she take it up the arse?" and if that gets louder we've seen it before how it affects his game.

I agree!

I noticed that against MVG, sky flashed up a shot of her and the crowd reacted and Wade started throwing all over the shop!