Darts...

Sideshow

On 04/04/2023 at 14:58, Blootoon87 said:

I went 5 darts into a 9 dart leg in my house last night, before hitting a fat 1 and it going to shit. Ended up with a 17 dart leg, my joint second best leg ever so I shouldn't complain.

Good effort. 16 is my best which I've only ever managed once. Did you get nervous with the 6th? I've only been 4 darts in to a 9 and my bottle went.

On 10/04/2023 at 11:46, GTG_03 said:

Good effort. 16 is my best which I've only ever managed once. Did you get nervous with the 6th? I've only been 4 darts in to a 9 and my bottle went.

I just tried not to think about it, I was only playing against a bot though so there was nobody watching. Aye, I've had a 16 once, and now two 17's.                      Played in the local league this season for the first time and their definition of a quick leg is 18 which I sadly didn't manage. Got a couple of 21's though. The standard of some of the players in it is ridiculous though, there are boys hitting 12, 14, 15 darters every week.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FrankReynolds said:

He looked a bit uncomfortable last night and kept having to readjust his grip, he’s usually pretty fluent. 

Wee bit jumpy last night. Aspinall is a far quicker thrower than say big Mensur

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Mvg winning the premier League again last night. Be a few changes to it next year I hope, in format and in players selected.

Needs an overhaul or binned. Boring and stale. The eurotours at the weekend piss all over it imo

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting vibes with the Belgian pair of Huybrechts and Van den Bergh, completely ignored each other, even after they won their game, wonder if there's been some sort of fallout behind the scenes. 

3 hours ago, Dysart said:

Interesting vibes with the Belgian pair of Huybrechts and Van den Bergh, completely ignored each other, even after they won their game, wonder if there's been some sort of fallout behind the scenes. 

Dimi has been a crabbit b*****d for a while now. Not sure what all happened but he's falling out with everyone.

Loving the new world cup format so far. Everything that makes it great is what makes the Premier League utter dug meat

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

This seems rather random...

The problem isn't a woman getting honours. The problem is Fallon getting everything over Greaves, Ashton, Winstanley, Hedman, Dobromyslova, Gulliver, Suzuki etc