Darts...

Sideshow

Fallon Sherrock beat Lisa Ashton in the final qualifier to book her place at the Ally Pally next month. Her reward? Ted Evetts in the first round and, if she progresses, Big Mensur in the 2nd.

Full Draw - https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/11/25/20192020-william-hill-world-championship-draw

A few potential early crackers in there.

• 3 weeks later...

I still think MVG will come good at the Worlds. He's never defended the World Title and he will be focused on that. Price has been playing some excellent darts this year. It's probably my dislike of him, but I think this year could be the year he loses in a semi/final and we find out whether he has it in him to cope with a defeat and come back stronger. The optimist in me wants to believe that Gary will come good, but I just can't see it. I can see him wimpering out in the last 16 or the quarters. 

I'm looking forward to this year. If MVG goes out then there's half a dozen or so players out there who will see it as win-able. I'm also hoping Barney bows out in style. If I was betting on it at this stage, I'd probably just back Van Gerwen. 

Edited by BishopLenBrennan

I think it is between the pair of them, some big names out of form. Wright, who knows what he will turn up with.  Doubtful Anderson can miss pretty much a whole year of competitive darts and win the worlds. I was not a fan of barney playing on after the premier league in holland, and would be no surprise if he went out to darin young tomorrow night.

Cross and Gurney other contenders.

They could  have waited a while before sticking a microphone in RVB's face, clearly a very emotional moment for him. 
I wish he'd stuck to his guns and quit after losing in Rotterdam in the Premier League. This long goodbye has been so painful to watch.