Sideshow

Darts...

Lol at Blackpool attracting enough "peepul" who sing the add-ons to Simply the Best.

Anyone going to this tournament this year? I’ll be there Thursday night. I’m not looking forward to it as much as I used to.

I used to love going down to the Matchplay but it's just a gradual influx of bawbags year on year.

DON'T TAKE ME HOME chants were never a thing down there it was more of a hardcore audience but now it's par for the course.

Believe it or not that’s why I preferred the lakeside yeah I know the quality on show isn’t the same but every year it’s been great with only the odd arsehole here and there

I’ve been going for around 12 years now I think. The bell ends in the surrounding pubs before the event are annoying before they even get in the venue.

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Holy f**k these doubles.

That was comical.

King just about hanging in here though it'll just taken one gear change from Smith for him to finish it off.

Duzza starting to settle in now. Wade again not playing well but you can never count him out.

Wade showing what an utter knob he is once again, barely acknowledged Durrant before storing of the stage