Darts...

Sideshow

I love the darts thread - its always so refreshing to see just how many other people hate that w*nker Taylor.

Having said that Taylor has been involved in some of my favourite darting moments.Such as when Michael Smith beat him in this years world championships, and the classic time when Peter Manley insisted on signing the board when he beat that little fat tw*t in the premier league :)

Looking at the rankings it seems Dean Winstanley should be in the top 32 within a couple of months, a last 16 and a QF at the weekend tournaments mean he's just a couple of thousand behind Mark Walsh now. He made £2,500 at the weekend for those two finishes. Add that sort of money to exhibitions and there's a great living to be made for guys with a bit of a name.

I love the darts thread - its always so refreshing to see just how many other people hate that w*nker Taylor.

Having said that Taylor has been involved in some of my favourite darting moments.Such as when Michael Smith beat him in this years world championships, and the classic time when Peter Manley insisted on signing the board when he beat that little fat tw*t in the premier league :)

3655626_o.gif

:lol: