Sideshow

Darts...

Wright is so comfortable up there. Whitlock is something of a TV jobbe now very easy to beat.

Your man called it a few months ago. Outside the top 16 this time in 2016 %10000.

Horrendous finishing from Taylor. Notice the board got signed again what a cock.

Froch getting booed by his hometown was dece.

I thought Taylor had stopped signing the board lol, what a complete and utter knob that bloke is! It was all smiles again when he is managing to scrape a win.

I thought Taylor had stopped signing the board lol, what a complete and utter knob that bloke is! It was all smiles again when he is managing to scrape a win.

He stopped signing it because he was getting beat every week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anderson is such a fucken bottle merchant on doubles under pressure, pure shit.

always smiling like a demented idiot as well, trying to hide the face he's a shitebag.

Gary Anderson beat Andrew Gilding 6-5 in today's Pro Tour event. Had an average of 111.47. No' bad.

post-15335-0-98220700-1394908642_thumb.g

Go on, red dot me BML 'ya dick :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

He stopped signing it because he was getting beat every week :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol -i knew really -a 2014 signed Taylor board is a bit of a collectors item!

It would be great if he gets back to the level he can play at consistently.

He's not far off it, being playing well the last 6 months, think he'll make the top 4 of the Premier League.

Must admit the interest starts to go watching the same players week in week out.

Draw in the first game was no use to either.Wouldn't suprise me if they both get relegated.

Anderson must be sick of the sight of mvg.Good night for taylor so far.Expect him to beat wesley next.

Only caught glimpses of some games tonight, watched the full Chisnall game and couldn't stick that crowd. More interested in singing about Leeds, hating Man United and the shite Toure song. Had a fiver on Wright and Barney to draw at 19/5 so happy with that.

English crowds are awful. Ive noticed that from going to the finals. Much more interested in singing football songs and about each other than the darts on show.

Yeah I'll echo the above, watched the first couple of games and the crowd was one of the worst I've seen.