Sideshow

Darts...

Jenkins loves a nine darter! Got my tickets for the Matchplay in July going on the first Sunday, evening session, there were no seating for the Saturday at all. Managed to get them before the 10am sale, had been looking throughout the week and it was letting me purchase tickets, but didn't get paid till Friday.

You wouldn't have got them during the week unless you're a pdctv member.

Bunty through to semis today along with the Power

And Stephen Bunting wins!

Defeats Andrew Gilding 6-5 in the Final, with his last six darts being a 180 followed by a 161 checkout.

Stunning victory and a tremendous start to his PDC career.

Taylor, I think, is settling into his new darts. Won the UK Open qualifier today and walloped in a couple of nine darters along the way.

There were 6 nine darters (Taylor x2, Chisnall, Jenkins, Dave Ladley and Dave Pallett) across the three days. Mental standard.

Edited by The Naitch

Taylor was the outsider against Lewis on Thursday when I last checked the odds. All over that tonight if it's still the case.

wonder how big 'one Dart' Manley is doing thesedays

legend and by far the most entertaining dart player of all time, what a brilliant wind up character he was. much missed.

Edited by Billy Mehmet loyal

wonder how big 'one Dart' Manley is doing thesedays

He played at Q-School last month. He hasn't really performed since he suffered heart failure over three years ago now. That seems to have ended his playing career.

However, he did say in an interview recently that he still believes he is capable of playing on the Tour again, but his health problems appear to have damaged him a little psychologically, and he is reluctant to travel any great distances.

Ultimately, the depth of the PDC has increased markedly since 2010, and it is a daunting task for anyone to try and establish themselves on the circuit, particularly if you're over 50 and still feeling the affects of a near life-ending illness.

Taylor was the outsider against Lewis on Thursday when I last checked the odds. All over that tonight if it's still the case.

Taylor 5/6 fav

Wes newton seems a nice guy ,but he had his chance last year and is not really a big name.

There was better options to choose from for a wildcard.

That will teach me for writing him off.

149 checkout from newton turned the game.

Barney looked out of sorts.Amazing how he can play like he did last week and then below par tonight.Darts is on the day.

Another 'couldnt really be arsed' performance from Barney. He can be an infuriating c**t sometimes

Coupon burst at the first hurdle for the second week in a row :(

Edited by Duffy_