Darts...

Sideshow

Quite enjoyed some of Barney's reactions to his checkouts- one was almost "the Dale Carrick".

Cracking match, sadly he'll shit it against Taylor and lose 6-2.

Correct, well done son.

Please Gando, f**k this scumbag up. Was in the pub with someone earlier who is a non darts fan and said he hated Taylor but couldn't put his finger on why. Explained about him touching up birds in a caravan in Fife and he said "never heard that before but it just makes sense".

Sadly the sex pest fat c**t will win 7-4.

Edited by Fuctifano

Ahhhh BDO pub darts are on BBC2.

It really is awful.

I caught the o'Shea v Mitchell. Went all the way to a sudden death leg. Was a good watch and decent standard.

Got to agree it is poor but you will always get some decent games in it and there are two or three decent players in it.

Noticed only one Scottish player in the whole draw.

Anyway back to the big final tonight. This is the most i have looked forward to a darts match ever. Surely this is Andersons time, surely!!

Most Scots would be too embarrassed returning to Scotland after playing in the BDO. The standard is so shit that anyone half decent (aside from Adams) ends up switching to the PDC to see if they can do anything of any real note.

I do my best to defend the BDO, after all when you watch football at the level I do then its hard to get too precious over the lower standard of darts, so long as its still half-decent and competitive. However... when 'Scotty Dog' Mitchell is fourth seed, Daryl Fitton is winning his first round match 3-0 and you hear the commentators positively creaming themselves over 16 dart legs in the first round, its probably a good time to throw in the towel.

The only saving grace now is that the Lakeside crowd do actually seem interested in watching the darts, as opposed to the knuckledraggers convention up at Ally Pally.

Quality first match last night, the second wasn't a surprise though. Such an intriguing final, Anderson is just running through top level players and last night he was near perfect for most of the match. Taylor has the experience and more consistency at times but other than that I can't see past Anderson. Surely he's going to win?

Hopefully the crowd give him great order like last night and we don't get the auld ENGURLAND pish.

I was stunned at how many boos MVG got last night when he first appeared on screen. I think that definitely played a part in Anderson being given such a good reception. The English still love Taylor and I think the crowd will be on Anderson's back tonight.