Darts...

Sideshow

Ah, now Newton "needs that aggression in his game" :lol: Deary me, what a spanner.

Also, earlier on talking about Nicholson and Newton averaging around 80, and that means trouble against Taylor or Smith. Aye, because it's a cast iron certainty that they'll play like that in the Qtr final.

Why is someone with years of experience so utterly clueless with how it actually works? Did someone use his head as a dartboard or something?

I'm not watching but I'm sure what you're saying would apply to both Harrington and Mardle.

Any lingering hope that I had from a couple of years back that Nicholson might be anything approaching a top 8/Premier League player were completely obliterated watching that. Total bottlejob. Towards the end his setting up of shots was as poor as anything I've seen. Rotten.

Anyone know the latest a session has ever run? This could end up going past 1am. I'm guessing the Wade-Lewis semi at the Worlds?

Has anyone noticed that Taylor has only had an interview after a match? Well out of all the matches I've watched Taylor has only had one, not like them!

Hope it goes on late tonight, finish work at half 10 and won't get in till after 11, it's all well and good watching it on my phone with no sound, but want a decent viewing on my couch with a beer!