Darts...

Sideshow

At least this means I might be able to get the whole of the next game watched.

Seriously though, White has kinda stepped up a bit, but then MVG was like "nah, I fancy hammering the c**t right off you" and just stepped it up more.

Edited by NewDomDom

Barneveld doesn't exactly have a great poker face, so you could tell that all of the way through that first five legs, he was feeling a bit nervy. Didn't stop him playing some terrific darts though and it doesn't seem to be affecting him at the moment.

As much as I'd like to give Whitlock credit, this is solely down to a massive arse collapse. Whitlock shouldn't even be back in this game, let alone winning 9-6, and Barney's total ineptitude has given Whitlock the push he needed.

It's bordering on embarrassing.

No long back from the weekend, Sunday had some quality matches, however, the level of morons has risen a lot from last year. Couple of Scottish guys were just down the back from me and one brought a saltire out during the last match. The usual chants of what the fucking hell is that and banter was going, then one muppet grabbed it and chucked it away and a rammy nearly started. Then an English guy started singing the sash towards the Scottish guys and stuff about the pope etc.

Thought we were bad up here!

They're saying Taylor doesn't look vulnerable. That's all well and good. But how many times has he looked good one game, and then went crashing out the next these days?

I'm not sure when going for Taylor in a predictor anymore.

Commentary dodgy again. Frustration isn't necessarily a sign of weakness. Loads of players give themselves a good seeing to if they think it'll help and in Newton's case here, it doesn't seem to be doing too badly, does it?

For guys who went up there and played the game, they really do show a real lack of understanding of it.

Really annoyed me there when they said the winner of this game would have "grinded it out" when it has really just been a case of 2 pish players and one being slightly less pish. Horrible stuff this

Ah, now Newton "needs that aggression in his game" :lol: Deary me, what a spanner.

Also, earlier on talking about Nicholson and Newton averaging around 80, and that means trouble against Taylor or Smith. Aye, because it's a cast iron certainty that they'll play like that in the Qtr final.

Why is someone with years of experience so utterly clueless with how it actually works? Did someone use his head as a dartboard or something?

Edited by NewDomDom