Darts...

Sideshow

I was at the darts on Thursday, and due to circumstances we got the chance to meet Peter Wright once it was finished. Went to the hotel to meet him and ended up meeting Dave Chisnall and Phil Taylor at the same time as they were all sharing a drink and watching SSN. They were all utterly sound, and Taylor was far less of a knob than everyone seems to say he is, he quite happily chatted away and (eventually) understood what a selfie was and got in photos with people. Chisnall was quite happy to take photos instead of being in them aswell.

We also saw Van Gerwen as we were leaving aswell, he gave us a wee wave

Me tae! Got train booked for 24 quid return tae!

What site? All I can get is £75 for a return per person! Either that or national express bus £35 each.

ETA - Just booked my train, cheers Neilly! Few weeks back they were wanting £75 per person for a single! Top man.

Edited by callum-ayr

Aye man the cheap seats don't come out till 12 week's before journey if you set a reminder thing on trainline.com in future they will email you when the cheap seats start.

Anything before that and the prices look astronomical.

Aye man the cheap seats don't come out till 12 week's before journey if you set a reminder thing on trainline.com in future they will email you when the cheap seats start.

Anything before that and the prices look astronomical.

Aw I see. Going down early the Friday, so got a 3 day weekend down there. My ticket is Table D, row 1 seat 1. Can't remember them from last year, is that right at the front or right at the back?