Darts...

Sideshow

Don't see why Van Gerwen is winging, Wright isn't putting him or other players off, it's on his own throw. The crowd love it.

crowd are a bunch of f'en drunk idiots like you and 'Snakebite' then, easily amused

it is off puting if you see an opponent not treating you seriously - even if it backfires on them, why does this c**t never pulls these antics v Taylor or Lewis. only does it against MVG and he tries to wind him up before matches "i'm gonna DO him this time"

what a walloper, making a mockery of the game with his shit look-at-me antics, Van Gerwen was spot on the call him out on it. get on with playing the game seriously or not at all. peacock.

Did anyone see Wrights response to MVG? Fighting talk indeed

A load of bollocks, Wright tries to trap it off before every match v MVG and always gets slapped anyway. did it 2 years ago at Ally Pally "Van Gerwen's had his little moment"

his pish does not work on the Green machine

I suspect part of reason MVG lost it last night had alot to do with these antics against him from the last 2 years.

Edited by Billy Mehmet loyal

What an absolute roaster.

You do realise Wright was having a laugh at Ally Pally two years ago? He's said as much since you are just sucked in by Sky hyping it up ya silly c**t.

The Premier League is an exhibition honestly cant see the big deal why you and some players are crying when other players try something different.

crowd are a bunch of f'en drunk idiots like you and 'Snakebite' then, easily amused

it is off puting if you see an opponent not treating you seriously - even if it backfires on them, why does this c**t never pulls these antics v Taylor or Lewis. only does it against MVG and he tries to wind him up before matches "i'm gonna DO him this time"

what a walloper, making a mockery of the game with his shit look-at-me antics, Van Gerwen was spot on the call him out on it. get on with playing the game seriously or not at all. peacock.

Learn to use the multiquote function 'ya fucking diddy.