Darts...

Sideshow

After a cracking day yesterday, I reckon we're in for another belter, some great matches like MVG v Ando and Petersen v Wade. Really reckon Petersen will dump out Wade, 4/1 is a cracking price, even got a wee treble which includes that, with Wright and Lewis -2.5! Shitty 12 hour shift wont stop me from watching!

Edited by callum-ayr

Whats the order of play for the morning games? Hopefull MvG is first on. In the pub before and after the Cowden game today and would love to catch Ando. Knowing my luck though I've no chance.

Lewis v King

Wade v Petersen

MVG v Anderson

Wright v Newton

Whitlock v White

Whats the order of play for the morning games? Hopefull MvG is first on. In the pub before and after the Cowden game today and would love to catch Ando. Knowing my luck though I've no chance.

Won't start anytime before 2:30, probably running a little later in all probability.

Edited by Christophe

Sounds like I missed a phenomenal night last night.

Peter Wright is fairly proving me wrong, been saying for years he uses every gimmick he can think of to compensate for a lack of ability but he's a legit top 8 player now. That game against Newton will be a belter.

Quite disappointed in this game.

Expected King to put up a fight but he has completely blown his chances.

Lewis has been scoring poorly as well.

Looks like game over.

A player like Wright, Anderson, Newton could have wiped out Lewis today, like you say, he has scored poorly, his doubles combined with Kings misses is seeing him through.

Edited by callum-ayr

A player like Wright, Anderson, Newton could have wiped out Lewis today, like you say, he has scored poorly, his doubles combined with Kings misses is seeing him through.

Indeed, but you can't imagine that Lewis will have another performance like that. He had a mediocre performance during both of his winning World Championships, but always bounced back with a better one.

Winner of Wade or Petersen to meet Lewis tomorrow night.