Darts...

Sideshow

6 grand for a first round loser, decent dough even for just getting pumped in round 1.

The BDO jobbers on the other hand have to trawl every shithole in Europe to get to Lakeshite for a pork chop in a field with half the number of places.

Edited by MTJ

The commercial breaks during matches do my head in and it can't be a help to the players either. After Vos won the first set against fatboy they went to the ads givng him little chance to keep the momentum going. I know Sky are ploughing in the cash but it's only best of 5, surely they could manage at least a couple of sets before having a break?

The commercial breaks during matches do my head in and it can't be a help to the players either. After Vos won the first set against fatboy they went to the ads givng him little chance to keep the momentum going. I know Sky are ploughing in the cash but it's only best of 5, surely they could manage at least a couple of sets before having a break?

There's no break between the 3rd and 4th set, if and when matches last that long in the 1st round.

It's not as though they picked on Vos every player knows the script before the tournament and has done for years now so must prepare accordingly.

Sky have made darts so the players and fans just need to accept it really.

Should be some closer games today.Chisnall and taylor should both win 3-0. Looking forward to seeing young hopp in action.

Chisnall will have it tougher than that, I think.

It looks like the first hour of the evening session later will be on the red button only, just in case anyone was hoping to record it.