Darts...

Sideshow

Heydon and Josh Jones win 4-0 as well that's the treble in the bag long live the jobbers! :D:lol:

The jobber playing Heydon averaged 40! 40!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm literally howling here. I average that in my garage when I'm having an off day on the doubles, and this guy likely won't have had a shot at a double!

First time I've seen Vos, always seems to do reasonably well in the tour events and he's performing pretty well on the stage.

I'm still laughing at the 40 average. I think it's the way you've written it, can imagine someone saying it in that fashion.

Bunty 4-0 against Durrant.

He could cause a cold Wade all sorts of problems later on if Bunting gets through the next match.

Agree with that. Durrant looked pretty solid at the BDO World Masters last year too.

Could they not just make every Hankey match a stage match? I love this clown and the game against Jenkins and potentially King would be fantastic.

Jenkins is another man with a big ego, I'd like to have seen that on the big stage.

Easy for The Count. Was that Dutson lad one of these Speedy qualifiers? He was rotten either way.

He was a Speedy Qualifier but not a Speedy Employee Qualifier who are the ultimate jobbers. Everyone has been beat 4-0 and some folk will have made thousands again I only backed against the three as I knew enough about the opposition to be 99.9% sure of returns.

Of course 2 drew each other with Daniels beating Johnson 4-0. He now meets Adam Smith Neale so we will see how that pans out.

Whilst I don't claim to be a great player myself, I think I'd probably kill myself if I was averaging 40 without getting a chance at a double TBH.