Darts...

Sideshow

We're fine with this I feel it's pretty dead really unless there is tournaments on.

Don't know anything about Dutson at all Mallo but over this format anything can happen. Webby is another one who could be in trouble from Jonny Haines who is meant to be a decent player and plays in punk gear with combats. Sounds like a lad.

Dutson is a Speedy Hire Qualifier if I remember right. I actually expect Hankey to win in round 1 too, against either Gus Santana or Andy Jenkins, but can't see him beating King.

I piled on Hankey and Beaton at heavy odds on. Stuck a small double on Gino Vos and Co Stompe. Tabern has been utter dog shit for a good 2-3 years now.

Big Gus Santana is a handy player he could certainly put out a name in Jenkins.

The lad John Jukes is being tipped on a few forums to put out the Adonis so I've flung him in a 4-fold with Jamie Lewis, Pecker Woods and John Bowles with a free bet from bet365. As I said earlier this short format at the start isn't worth risking much with no Speedy jobbers available to back against.

I thought they could have made the potential Hankey/King match a stage game that would be great to watch.

I thought they could have made the potential Hankey/King match a stage game that would be great to watch.

Playing it safe incase he gets put out earlier ,Obviously couldn't wait to get him infront of the sky cameras.

Odds for the Speedy jobbers became available today but looks like I've missed the boat regarding value. McDine and Heydon were apparently 2/5 earlier today now at about 1/6.

Have put a substantial treble on McDine, Heydon and Josh Jones.

The video packages they show are absolutely fantastic every time.

The first night of the UK Open is probably the best thing they could show off the back of the Premier League, good to see a lot of different faces after the same 8 players for 15 weeks.

Even this guy is running Monk close.

Monk's a bit of a knob I would like to see him put out here.

Shame he wasn't. His tattoo on his chest is disgusting too.