Darts...

Sideshow

Anderson should really consider taking a lot of time off to get this shoulder sorted. When he plays his best he should really be breezing guys like Painter, not that hes a bad player either or that.

Painter's got grit and bottle, but I don't think thats enough to make him a mainstay of the tournament. Anderson needs to chuck his darts back in the Lakeside for 6 months hes a mess just now.

Not watched much of the PL this year but saw some of Anderson's match tonight and it was baffling. What the f**k is up with this guy ? Is it all down to the death of his father or is there more to it ? Shame to see him embarrassing himself on tv. We all know he is miles better than that.

That single 3 from Anderson towards the end of that last leg was a fucking disgrace. Anderson drives me mental.

Couldnt you see he was setting up the 170 :P

Sad to see anderson like this,been a terrible few months for him.The premier league cant end soon enough for him.Hope he gets back in from for the majors.

Hes got to stay away from darts completely. Floor tournaments, exhibitions and tv. A good few months. Maybe come back around the Grand Slam where even if he starts rusty he can still rebound and go through.

Hes got to stay away from darts completely. Floor tournaments, exhibitions and tv. A good few months. Maybe come back around the Grand Slam where even if he starts rusty he can still rebound and go through.

I don't think it's as simple as that, he'll have bills to pay and even for turning up at these TV tournaments he can make OK money. A break would probably be the best thing for his game though.

Unless Anderson has some sort of money draining addiction, surely a guy like him would be more than comfortable for a few months without playing?

Dunno, he's not been in the PDC for very long so I'm not sure he'd have a great amount of cash.

According to darts database hes made 815k in prize money in career, not to mention sponsorship and exhibition earnings he must have had come in. Surely hes got a few bob somewhere.

Yup. Everyone is different obviously, but his father passed away not too long ago too and he seems to have continued to play well. I've got a lot of respect for him now, I hated watching him a year ago.