Darts...

Sideshow

Gone for a barney wade double tonight.Suprised by the lewis price of 4/1 ,Taylor has nothing to play for and lewis will know he needs the points.Has beaten him before and should of beat him when they played earlier in the pl.Lewis could easily turn up and tear him apart,throw away a lead or throw 60's and 59s and get beat with ease.Such a hard player to predict.Big game for him tonight.

Has Taylor really suffered from not needing to win before though? I can't see Lewis winning that one.

Wade will have a REAL tough test ahead though. Wouldn't be surprised if the solid game of Hamilton undone Wade here. Think you've called it right with Barney and Whitlock. Barney has been a cracking player this year.

Barney, Ando, Wadey treble for me tonight. The useless c**t has done me out of hundreds in this PL but surely to f**k he will turn up tonight and beat The Artist?

Painter seems to me to be exactly the type of player who'll grind out a result against Anderson if he isn't playing well.

Painter seems to me to be exactly the type of player who'll grind out a result against Anderson if he isn't playing well.

Agreed. 5/2 Painter terrific value, expect him to win a poor low scoring match. Anderson's shoulder and all his family stuff is hindering him big time. 5/6 for under 6.5 180s too on Betfred. Both players averaging only 2 180s a game in the tournament.

Also I thought I should add I've just bought tickets to the final day sessions of the UK Open this year, looking forward tae it. And no, I won't lob a pint at Taylor.

Edited by MTJ

Also I thought I should add I've just bought tickets to the final day sessions of the UK Open this year, looking forward tae it. And no, I won't lob a pint at Taylor.

Pussy. That's a tournment I'd love to get to one day along with the Matchplay.

Poor game. Whitlock is quietly putting together tremendous form this year. A player that's never really talked about as a challenger for a major before they start but he's a class act. Barney was crap, but the fixtures he has left look decent enough that he should make the top 4.

If Taylor got to the final and he was walking it, it'd be worth it to chuck a pint. You get thrown out of a foregone conclusion that ye probably don't want to see anyways!

I want my hands on that signed dartboard.

What chance does the flying bottler stand here? I see a shit game with both players averaging about 90.

I hope its not a Pipe v Dolan final or MTJ would probably throw a couple of chairs,nevermind a pint :lol:

Tbf only those two and Osborne (well Adams too but he won't be there) I'd class as players I really don't like. Hope the likes of Chizzy, Winstanley and Huybrechts have a good run.

I hope its not a Pipe v Dolan final or MTJ would probably throw a couple of chairs,nevermind a pint :lol:

Add Colin Osborne and Phil Taylor to that and you probably have P&B's favourite final four of all time.

Off the back of this "hated/disliked players" discussion, my top 5 would be:

1. Phil Taylor

2. Scott Rand

3. Peter Wright

4. Barney (yeah I said it)

5. Wes Newton (purely off the back of the Worlds this year)

Although the top 3 are the only ones I really properly dislike.