Darts...

Sideshow

'BDO crack' Steve Douglas has apparently thrown 114 with 15 darts in the Speedyhire qualifiers for the UK Open after hitting 6 with his first 6 darts :lol:

Edited by Neilly

'BDO crack' Steve Douglas has apparently thrown 114 with 15 darts in the Speedyhire qualifiers for the UK Open after hitting 6 with his first 6 darts :lol:

Oh dear :lol:

I'm suddenly a bit more happy about the state of my game right now. :P

Oh dear ????

Anyone else participating in a UK open qualifier? Me and a few guys are going to the Edinburgh Riley's qualifier. My pal plays in the Lockerbie district darts league and gave Ewan Hyslop a right pumping on Friday night. 2 x 13 darters, a 14 darter and a 15 darter..... ????

Backed anderson to get beat twice tonight.:( and taylor to win pays about 6/1 I think wade to beat him is a stick on.Best price 13/10 With william hill.

Also a long shot but taylor too have the most 180's on the night at 10/1.Obviously anderson has an extra game but his form is pretty poor.Taylor always enjoys giving barney a hiding.

Edited by F_T_Y

I'll add to the Goldstein is a c**t thoughts. He sounded bored as f**k during that opening link. Though if anyone remembers the very first Premier League season it was Gary Newbon that used to present it. Now there's a c**t.

Wade has been different gravy. Makes a change from his usual winning throwing a 92 average.

He's unquestionably in the top 3 in the world, arguably second given the way Lewis is playing in the PL this year. He should have won the Worlds. Give the man his due.