Darts...

Sideshow

Rodney tipped Barney as the "value bet" to win the whole tournament in his preview that I read today. I lol'd.

This is where Barney will be tested. Pegged back to 4-4.

What about John Part, does Rodders think he can win it?

One of my friends can get shit loads of flights, stems etc for peanuts but refuses to tell me where from..... :/

In my experience that probably means that he is talking shit. I would advise undercutting his price and say "I got these for £x" and call his bluff. Then either way you can smack them for being a lying toe rag, or for hiding excellent value goods from you!

It wouldn't surprise me to see Anderson take a few cuntings in this tournament. I honestly don't think he practices at all before he goes on.

Edited by MTJ

I remember he turned up to one of the BDO Masters tournaments once and the commentator said he turned up 20 minutes before his match began. He lost 3-1 to Robert Wagner.

This is Lakeside pub darts standard. Truely laughable. Possibly the most embarrassing performance I've ever seen when you consider this guys natural talent and whats on the line. He could easily chuck it anytime, he clearly doesn't give a shit.