Darts...

Sideshow

I thought Kellet was nearer 20! He's down for Q School I believe. Think there's over 100 names now for Q School and I would expect that to double before the deadline next week. Be interesting to see the BDO names that enter from here on in as they must be rightly pissed off at some last 16 games not being televised.

I've never seen Montgomery play well on TV EVER that I can think of. O'Shea should win that comfortably.

Hopefully the lad Stone turns up and puts that big hairy c**t oot!

1-1 Harms and Green at the break decent game this. Harms put out Phillips in the first round and looks a very handy player. Not the typical fast throwing Dutchman. Takes his times on the double and to be honest is pretty deadly, usually the part of the game where the usually fast Dutch players let themselves down.

Is the Darts only on ESPN ? Seems a strange decision. Hardly going to get much interest from the casual viewer. I've got all the Sky Sports channels but not paying even more for ESPN. Kind of sums the BDO up. Sell out to a channel nobody watches.

Edited by RedWeb

Is the Darts only on ESPN ? Seems a strange decision. Hardly going to get much interest from the casual viewer. I've got all the Sky Sports channels but not paying even more for ESPN. Kind of sums the BDO up. Sell out to a channel nobody watches.

The BBC only have live action at the weekends this year - ESPN have the rest of the live stuff.

I don't have ESPN but it's free till early February for some reason on Virgin.

Just as I was beginning to like Adams, he starts spewing that pish again how hes chasing Lowe, Bristow and Anderson etc.

Would love to see some c**t ask him on live tv why hes not got the bollocks to play the real players.

Lakeside at a players walk on resembles kareoke at some slophouse pub in Tenerife.

Mon the Silverback do this blazing wearing, wart sporting, mono browed, arselicker.

It's three tasty looking games to be honest. The first one speaks for itself but I thought De Vos looked not bad and Kist has the best average of the tourney. If Norris can batter in the 180's like he did in the first round that could be an exciting last game as neither of them are too hot on the doubles.

Harms available at 5/6 tomorrow night I'll be piling into that if City win tonight.