Darts...

Sideshow

Utter meltdown in the Mozam household. Can't believe what I've just witnessed. I've got a braw collection of hats, and I tip all of them to Lewis' darting ability, and his ability to come back.

Leiws sounds magnanimous for all of twenty seconds, then resorts to p***kery.

I've seen some things over the years in darts but tonight was just out of this world.

The only thing I can compare it to would be the 07 Lakeside final between Adams and Nixon, but this is just more incredible, when you take the draft debacle, Lewis struggling for focus, and most importantly the clinical nature of Wade's play.....WOW. I can't believe that just happened. Amazing.

Leiws sounds magnanimous for all of twenty seconds, then resorts to p***kery.

Don't see what's wrong with saying your the best in the world. Probably about to be a 2xWorld Champ so he's earned the right.

This championship is a complete mind f**k every day just brings another epic.

Surely the final can't top that? I think Lewis will take Hamilton to town in all honesty.

Agree with you but how many times has that been said! I'm not involved in the prediction league but I'm sure if I have a quick look threw I will get a laugh

Lewis vs Hamilton, I think I'll give the final a miss.

I actually think it'll be a good game. The Hammer is playing great and it'll be a good test of Lewis to see if he can handle the pace of Hamilton's game. If it was Wade I'd agree, he trudges through every game averaging about 92,93,94ish without having a gear to go up like Lewis. I actually don't think hes as good as he was a couple of years ago, he very rarely goes over a ton average, which he used to do consistently. He should go back to his old darts.

I'll say 7-5 Lewis.

Edited by MTJ

I actually think it'll be a good game. The Hammer is playing great and it'll be a good test of Lewis to see if he can handle the pace of Hamilton's game. If it was Wade I'd agree, he trudges through every game averaging about 92,93,94ish without having a gear to go up like Lewis. I actually don't think hes as good as he was a couple of years ago, he very rarely goes over a ton average, which he used to do consistently. He should go back to his old darts.

I'll say 7-5 Lewis.

I meant I'll give it a miss as I find the 2 of them to be utter bawbags. I can't see past a convincing Lewis victory.