Darts...

Sideshow

That was a disaster had £50 on Barham but I think the occasion got to him.

Jones should beat that joker in straight sets!

He was fucking woeful Neilly. no idea how hes second on the Youth Tour. Thank f**k I didn't pile on, I was planning to after your tips about the mug players from Speedy Hire at the UK Open you told us about!

Burnett has been playing out of his skin for the last year or two just to get his face back on the telly again. He'll be gutted with the draw though as Mark Webster is a real threat for the title this year. There were a few of the poorly performing seeds that Burnett could have got - including Jamie Caven - which would have given him a great chance of progression. Just don't see him getting past Webby.

Edited by The Naitch

Burnett has been playing out of his skin for the last year or two just to get his face back on the telly again. He'll be gutted with the draw though as Mark Webster is a real threat for the title this year. There were a few of the poorly performing seeds that Burnett could have got - including Jamie Caven - which would have given him a great chance of progression. Just don't see him getting past Webby.

Yeah, spot on pretty much. Burnett is a decent player but Webby is probably the fifth best player in the world IMO.

Ritchie is fired up for this! He should have walked that set but to win it is a great start.

He is hammering in the scores and seems to have got the finishing sorted with the last couple of legs. Webbington is in big trouble here.