Darts...

Sideshow

The way it's shaping up tomoros afternoon session will prob be the winner of this vs Whitlock? Who else though u wud imagine they'll keep Taylor if he wins for the night time so it's between Lewis vs Webster or barney vs wade? Both could be crackers will the put Lewis at night being the current world champ??

Was almost relieved to see Andy Hamilton go through in the end, I couldn't have watched much more of that!

As for tomorrow, I thought the four that went through last night would be up tomorrow afternoon...

I'm usually a big Whitlock fan, but after seeing his bottle collapse, I was rooting for Hamilton from about 15-11 onwards. Never has a player deserved to go out more than Whitlock did there, and by that same token, Hamilton's performance got exactly what it deserved.

You're right about him playing Taylor though. I just couldn't see anything other than a massacre. Should have been a massacre today. Would have been if Whitlock didn't decide that he didn't want to win.

The hamilton come back was unreal,I wanted whitlock to win and to watch him crumble like that was terrible but i ended up happy for the hammer at the end of the game,Pure sporting drama.

Lewis was casual against webster but got the job done.

Really cant call barney v wade tonight.Should be a classic.

Mark Webster summed up to a letter today. Played solid and with Lewis off his game, he was able to get ahead. Lewis stepped it up and Webby didn't have an answer because he doesn't have a second gear. He did well to stay competitive though but there was only one winner when Lewis got his head together.

The hamilton come back was unreal,I wanted whitlock to win and to watch him crumble like that was terrible but i ended up happy for the hammer at the end of the game,Pure sporting drama.

Lewis was casual against webster but got the job done.

Really cant call barney v wade tonight.Should be a classic.

Couldn't agree more, it was an amazing comeback. At 15-8 I thought it was dead in the water so decided to run the hoover round. Couldn't believe it when I glanced in and it was 15-12.

I've got a feeling that Barney is going to do a number on Wade in this match. Most likely it'll be close, but I've just got this feeling.

Newton will do wee bits of bother tonight, but Taylor will have a reasonably comfy night of things I think.