Darts...

Sideshow

What the hell has happened to anderson.Another early exit.Just back from holiday so not seen any of the action.Good to see big hendo is still in it.

Anderson is a talented player but I'm not convinced he is one who will win multiple majors. Doesn't have the bottle at crucial times.

When ur playing sometimes feel like u can't miss it's whatever the players feels comfortable with similar to having 90 left with 3 darts 20s is percentage shot then probably bull but I know alot of people myself included who will sometimes go for the treble 18!

When ur playing sometimes feel like u can't miss it's whatever the players feels comfortable with similar to having 90 left with 3 darts 20s is percentage shot then probably bull but I know alot of people myself included who will sometimes go for the treble 18!

Why would you go for a treble that if you miss, you don't have a finish? It's just stupid really. By all means go for the 18s if the other player is far behind, but in other circumstances? Not a chance.

Oh, and Ovens' shirt is godly.

Why would you go for a treble that if you miss, you don't have a finish? It's just stupid really. By all means go for the 18s if the other player is far behind, but in other circumstances? Not a chance.

I love it. :D

Great shout from Dennis there.

Confidence! If u play darts you must sometimes feel in the zone and therefore fancy hitting trebles! Usually 2 smirnoffs and a wicked :-)

Edited by Am footy

Confidence! If u play darts you must sometimes feel in the zone and therefore fancy hitting trebles! Usually 2 smirnoffs and a wicked :-)

If I'm playing a bounce game and I want to act the c**t, I do sometimes go away from the usual percentage shots and do some daft stuff, but when playing proper games, it's all about percentage.

Infact, on 90, 25/bull isn't the worst idea. Well, if you're confident of hitting the 25/bull I suppose. I'd never go for that shot myself.

Looking forward to Henderson vs. Hamilton. I've got a feeling that Hendo is gonna be powering in the big scores, but Hamilton is gonna do what he did last night and power on and win. I like Andy Hamilton so I'm not overly fussed, and I get sea sick watching Hendo throw.