Darts...

Sideshow

That's how darts used to be, bloody boring compared to nowadays, Taylor wouldn't be half the player he is if he played the %'s all his career, plenty of players prefer certain doubles and go whatever way gets them on those doubles.

That's true. Still daft of Beaton to go for that 80 the way he did, though.

That's true. Still daft of Beaton to go for that 80 the way he did, though.

Personally I prefer the approach of some of the youngsters, nobody has a clue what way they're going to go, nobody ever went against the %'s 25-30 years ago unless they were a bad counter, todays game is almost a different game and better for it.

Deller would have done anything to get on tops the year he burst on to the scene with his springloadeds.

Edited by ayrmad

I wish Mardle would stop trying to predict if the dart goes in or not. Its fucking stupid and something that eejit Sid does aswell.

These guys are the best darts players in the world. Its like something your pal would do down the pub ' Aw your gonnae miss this' or ' I bet you get this'. It doesnt make people think you know any more about darts.

Maybe you'd have won more if you hadn't gone for Treble 16 when on 80

I won as much as my talent entitled me to, my inability to reach telly level meant the darts had to go, I'd have went the 20's route, but then I preffered 10's, 10 years ago I'd have been sayng he was stupid, now I just think it keeps darts fresh and exciting.

Edited by ayrmad

plenty of players prefer certain doubles and go whatever way gets them on those doubles.

I think that's fine, when your not under pressure. Under pressure, trying to leave your favourite double is detrimental.