Darts...

Sideshow

Glasgow - that is how to behave!!!

http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0,,10180~2333676,00.html

A Message To The Darts Fans Of Aberdeen

The PDC would like to thank the 4,000 fans who attended the 888.com Premier League Darts in Aberdeen on Thursday night.

You created a superb atmosphere throughout, showing good humour and respect where it was due to all eight players - enjoying both the darts and the occasion.

On behalf of our players, broadcasters and sponsors we'd like to thank you for your conduct on the evening and we look forward to bringing the show back to the AECC in 2012.

Why is anyone responding to BM's trolling? Would be a shame to let him drag the thread down.

Oh, and why are the PDC giving the Aberdeen fans any credit whatsoever? Is booing players at the doubles now a good thing? The only difference between them and the Glasgow cretins was no stuff getting thrown. They were still c***s though.

Why is anyone responding to BM's trolling? Would be a shame to let him drag the thread down.

Oh, and why are the PDC giving the Aberdeen fans any credit whatsoever? Is booing players at the doubles now a good thing? The only difference between them and the Glasgow cretins was no stuff getting thrown. They were still c***s though.

Ah, let the teuchters have their time.

It's obviously a FAR better place to put on sporting events than Glasgow. That's why they get so many of them.

Correct. He is from Eyemouth, which is in Scotland. Unlucky

It isnt unlucky! :lol: I knew exactly the Borders town he's from. And it's Burnmouth actually. Amusing reactions though. Tbh, I couldnt give a f**k about any of their nationalities. I find the nationalistic thing in the darts this year pretty pathetic.

"Kong" Robbie Green has qualified for the UK open. One of the top BDO players who won this years Scottish Open will be really interested to see how he does at Bolton.

He done it through these Speedyhire events which to me seem a bit of a joke. Basically you get 15 darts to score as high as you can and the top 8 scorers or whatever then play in a 1-leg shoot out for a place in the UK open.

He done it through these Speedyhire events which to me seem a bit of a joke. Basically you get 15 darts to score as high as you can and the top 8 scorers or whatever then play in a 1-leg shoot out for a place in the UK open.

Barry Hearn tried to qualify in one of those events!

It's fair to say James Wade...:guinness

Edited by Davis Love III

19 missed darts at a double for Webster :(

This premier league experience could end up doing Webster more harm than good, he looks absolutely headfucked up there.:blink:

Edit; Was Webster greeting at the end of the match there?

Edited by northernscum