Darts...

Sideshow

WOW what a way to finish the PL with one of the greatest games of all time.

Taylor was scary out there and you actually expected to hit a nine darter every leg. Wade was superb as well and can be proud to have even stayed in touch with Taylor.

Great stuff I fucking love darts. Bring on the UK Open!

I actually refuse to believe that just happened. Did Taylor really, honestly, hit two nine darters in the one fucking match?

I don't quite know how to do it, but how the hell do you convey speechless on an internet forum?

First time watched a full night of darts since the Players Championship finals, and I quite simply can't believe what i've seen, two almost three! nine darters in a 18 leg match was just quite simply unvelievable, i'm not sure even the vocabulary of Stephen Fry could sum it up, just a fantastic night, and I can't wait for the UK Open now!

I echo The Naitch's comment, I just love darts too!

The Power played some amazing darts, when have you ever heard a player getting booed for missing a 9-darter, he got booed twice FFS, it was ludicrously magical, we'll still laud some glorious failure.

2 x 9-darters, 1 x 10-darter 2 x 11 darters in 18 legs of darts and he only wins 10-8.

I wish there was another player of a similar standard to see just what The Power is capable of.

Edited by ayrmad