Darts...

Sideshow

Mervyn king is 22/1 to win the premier league tonight.Big price considering he put taylor out at this stage last year.Although his form in the last couple of league games wasnt too hot.I predict a repeat of the worlds final but the wizard will win this time 8) King to take the 3rd place play off.

It's looking ever likely that they will have to reschedule for tomorrow night ... which should be fun given that England are playing next door.

Was looking forward to Stephen Fry's debut in the commentary box too.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked - I had no idea that Stephen Fry was a fan of the arrows.

Hearing him wax lyrical about it there was a total joy.

I've no idea what he has to cancel in order to be at W.A tomorrow - but get it cancelled big man.

Anyone who thinks Stephen Fry on commentary would be shit is either too stupid to understand him or just a walloper in general.

What does he know about darts? He's a very intelligent guy who is quite funny but I'd rather listen to someone who knows darts.

Did you even bother to watch the interview with him tonight?

I didn't see his interview, but I do know he is a big darts fan. I'm a darts fan as well. I would rather watch the darts than what would essentially be the Stephen Fry show.

I agree that Waddell is an arse Neilly.

What does he know about darts? He's a very intelligent guy who is quite funny but I'd rather listen to someone who knows darts.

He seems to know quite a lot actually. His interview tonight was absolutely amazing. It actually made up for the darts being postponed.

The darts being off tonite is a shit one - the power came back on in the wembley area at around 8.40!

Lots of people (including myself) now can't make the final, and it now clashes with england v mexico tomorrow night!

I have to admit I find it slightly surprising that wembley arena doesnt have a back up generator of its own, but there you go.

At least I got blackpool v cardiff!

Can always come back down next year!

Edited by Todd_is_God