Darts...

Sideshow

Wow! What a performance from Nicholson and what a fantastic, tense match a Circus Tavern Classic!

The big thing for Nicholson will now be if he canget his emotions back on a steady level, the adreneline will be pumping and perhaps in that match he was riding on emotion.

The final for Nicholson will depend if he can get himself back level headed.

Hope Nicholson goes on to win it after I punted a fiver on him at 50's to win the tourney!

Good luck with that, mate.

Taylor was actually quite dignified in defeat there so fair play to him.

Yep, he certainly was. Despite his reputation, he always takes defeat on the chin - he'll now try to whitewash everyone in the PL! :P

Missed the last few legs because the wee man spewed everywhere so it was a case of top and tailing him and wiping down the settee, just glad Nicholson won because he seems to be a good genuine player plus I hate King.

a sheer lack of respect from mason last night saying the darts at the lakeside were rubbish this year, but he's always had no respect for others the no good house breaking thieving get.

Yeah i think he was wrong to say the bdo needed the pdc more than the pdc needed the bdo.

The bdo has turned down barry hearns offer.What worried me that if the two merged what would happen to the lakeside.Guys like wagner,fitton,oshea,Even tony fleet :ph34r: wouldnt get there 5 mins of fame on tv.i Think everyone knows the pdc is a step up from the bdo and if someone in the bdo thinks they are good enough and want to make money out of the game they will switch.

Nothing wrong with adams and hankey staying there maybe they enjoy having a beer and playing a couple of games with there mates.At the lakeside it looks more social.

Will we ever see darts under one organisation.I dont think so.