Darts...

Sideshow

A cracking final. Really good spectacle - Adams can close a match out, no doubt about it. Chizzy - what can you say, just like Whitlock, he's had a helluva tough route to the final - getting there was an achievement in itself! Well done to him.

Cracking end to a cracking tournament!

Ker-ching! Well, no, but I did make £8.41. Which was nice. I always thought Wolfie could be a relative of Gerry Adams. Sadly he isn't.

Ah well maybe it wouldnt have made me a million if I stuck a pound or two on it then!!! He certainly looks like a relative of Gerrylaugh.gif

Guest The Phoenix

Chiz will be back though!

Probably / hopefully without his mother.

She looks like she "runs errands" for Mags Haney.

Edited by The Phoenix

Everyone whos slagging chissy off for his mic skills id love to see how you would react with cameras and a mic stuck in your face

If I had a mic stuck in my face for the first time, and I made an arse of it, Id expect to get the piss taken out of me, thats what happens.

There seems to be more "stop slagging chizzys crap interview skills" moaning on this thread than people actually moaning about it. At the end of the day, its funny as f**k watching him getting interviwed.

"I like stage" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Everyone whos slagging chissy off for his mic skills id love to see how you would react with cameras and a mic stuck in your face

And bobby george standing next to you telling you all the bad things you done.At the end he just gave up and said i dont want to talk.;Hes no wayne mardlle thats for sure.