Darts...

Sideshow

I know I'm shocked. He's missed a couple of doubles admittedly, but he's going for the lot and looking confident of getting them as well.

I have to say though, and I know it's feck all to do with darts - but any guy who has the nickname "Scotty 2 Hotty" deserves to win the square root of heehaw.

'Mon the auld c*nt indeed.

I know I'm shocked. He's missed a couple of doubles admittedly, but he's going for the lot and looking confident of getting them as well.

I have to say though, and I know it's feck all to do with darts - but any guy who has the nickname "Scotty 2 Hotty" deserves to win the square root of heehaw.

There are far worse nicknames out there - see Brian 'Pecker' Woods as a prime example... <_<

"Scotty 2 cocky" methinkstongue.gif

What a 99 checkout from Phillips to put him in firm control.

I was out my seat. Absolutely fantastic, considering the doubles he'd missed earlier.

He goes on to take it 5-4, leaving Mrs 2 Hotty gutted.

What a match.