Darts...

Sideshow

Don't know if this has been mentioned but, iv'e just been on the BDO website and apparently they dragged a body out of the lake outside the venue this morning, seems it was a fan from last night, poor b*****d.sad.gif

That is indeed very sad, tragic.

Just shows how easy a good night out can turn into a complete disaster.

Calm yerself!

His chances will be on par with Bobby Thornton. He looks a decent player but there is no way they are going to over look a Lewis, Stompe, Anderson for this guy who has never played in the PDC before.

If they even went down this line of thinking then Waites would be ahead of him in the queue anyway.

Does anyone else think Chis could get into PL.

Not a hope in hell, even if he romps to the Lakeside title.

No doubt they will try to persuade him to switch anyway but they won't be dangling the carrot of a wildcard place in front of him, or Waites for that matter.

I think Hankey would have been the only person who SKY would have considered offering the remaining place to, if he had won.

So i reckon it will probably be Anderson now, purely for the reason that there are two league nights in Scotland, so they will be able to build up the pre match hype. But to be honest Lewis probably deserves the place on current form.

Reading Chris Masons twitter is quite interesting, he practised for 5 straight hours today without a break, done one hour of just aiming for treble 20s and hit 16 180s (he was disappointed with this!) Next time I have a free hour, Ill be trying that!

I tried this tonight, it is knackering! Managed 6 180's, but the last 20 minutes I could hardly throw the darts, really tiring, now I know how much dedication these guys have!

I tried this tonight, it is knackering! Managed 6 180's, but the last 20 minutes I could hardly throw the darts, really tiring, now I know how much dedication these guys have!

That's a pretty good standard managing half a dozen maxinums in less than an hour, i havent been able to get a decent regular practice for ages now, but this year i am determined to rejoin a pub team and hopefully get back into the county scene, (eventually).

I don't have much interest tonight. I hope that Adams and Waites go through and we have two cracking semi finals on our hands.

Yep, fingers crossed. Women's Final is on after these two matches so I'll give that a watch.