Darts...

Sideshow

taylor is on fire

The thing is, he's not. Far from it. He was on a ton+ finish in that set, and he threw a 59 I think it was.

And his doubles have been pretty sketchy. He's big scoring, aye, but the rest of his game in that set was not of his usual standard.

The thing is, he's not. Far from it. He was on a ton+ finish in that set, and he threw a 59 I think it was.

And his doubles have been pretty sketchy. He's big scoring, aye, but the rest of his game in that set was not of his usual standard.

Sids no a happy chappie :P

Anyone doubting the bottle, not that I'm saying anyone did, might well be looking at themselves.

That was what you call scrapping.

I'll admit it, it was his bottle I worried about beforehand. His first set vs Wade proved to me he had the ability, but I worried about his nerves on that stage in front of the imbecile crowd.

And you're spot on, I was bang wrong.

Come on Whitlock, this is on now.

Does anyone here want Taylor to win?

This thread is more pro Whitlock than the Ally Pally is pro Taylor if that is possible!

There's actually a few in there backing Whitlock. I heard 'there's only one Simon...' earlier.

Does anyone here want Taylor to win?

This thread is more pro Whitlock than the Ally Pally is pro Taylor if that is possible!

Am afraid not Guvnor, While taylors a legend he's also a cock and for that reason tonite Matthew am an Aussie.....