Darts...

Sideshow

What are you on about ? They've been constantly referring to it when the likes of Anderson, Webster and Whitlock have played.
Lanning and Waddell always give a nod towards what's happening at the Lakeside. Of course, they really don't have much chance to mention it given that the PDC tournament usually finishes when the BDO tourney is just getting started.
That's a little unfair. I've heard John Gwynne, Sid Waddel and Stuart Pyke have mentioned it this tournament.

Eek! Seems like i'm talking through my arse (just for a change)!

That was a real drubbing for Robson there, Hankey looking pretty decent for a long run in the tournament.

I'm kinda disappointed that it was so one sided, but Hankey played very well, so fair play to him.

Piece if piss for Hankey in the end. I was hoping he was going to fall out with the crowd.

So was I. :(

Piece if piss for Hankey in the end. I was hoping he was going to fall out with the crowd.

Colin Murray is doing my nut it!! You can tell he knows f**k all about what he's saying!

Nah i don't agree with that, Murray has always loved the darts, he is like a kid in a sweetie shop at the moment, he will settle down as the tournament progresses.

Won't be able to post OR watch the matches tonight. Fucking gutted. Mon the Wizard!!!!

EDIT - regarding whether to take out Sid or Tony with one bullet. How comes nobody has thought of the classic Hollywood shot - stand them one behind the other and the bullet will go straight through, thus taking out both of your foes!!!

Sid Waddell is a fucking muppet.

My mate told me to back Norris against Wagner at pretty decent odds. He has beaten him four times or something this year in different tournies and was in confident mood when my mate met him at some darts exhibition a week or so back.

I don't really know much about either players though to be fair.

Won't be able to post OR watch the matches tonight. Fucking gutted. Mon the Wizard!!!!

EDIT - regarding whether to take out Sid or Tony with one bullet. How comes nobody has thought of the classic Hollywood shot - stand them one behind the other and the bullet will go straight through, thus taking out both of your foes!!!

Sid Waddell is a fucking muppet.

Or just shoot yourself and let the fuckers get on with it! :P