Darts...

Sideshow

Is Terry Jenkins another ?

Played a few BDO events before committing to the PDC from 2004. I started going through the entries from this year PDC champs, but got bored. Steve Hine has never played a BDO tournament, thats the only one I found before the boredom.

How many darts at a double has Walton wasted in the last few legs? That is absolutely pathetic.

That is the biggest difference between BDO and PDC, Taylor has forced his lot to improve their finishing.

Similar to snooker where it was commonplace to fcukabout in the deciding frames until Hendry came along and started finishing deciding frames with century plus breaks, then the rest followed him.

Good shout, forgot about the Bull. But as Naitch says the BDO is almost the feeder system to the PDC, and it has to remain if professional darts is to continue improving.

Mind you there are more and more guys returning to the BDO from the PDC because of the huge amount of money required to do the circuit, and there is also a lot less sponsorship around at the moment for the guys on the outside of the top 32.

Mind you there are more and more guys returning to the BDO from the PDC because of the huge amount of money required to do the circuit, and there is also a lot less sponsorship around at the moment for the guys on the outside of the top 32.

Robbie Green is the only one I can think of off hand