Darts...

Sideshow

Absolutely love the darts! Have never played in any leagues etc, but as a game to have a laugh with pals, it's tremendous.

Never hit a 180 in my puff, but my highest checkout was a fluked 107 - T20, single seven, and then was shaking like a shitting dug going for double top.

Might have a wee throw tonight actually!

Colin Lloyd and Vincent van der Voort are stranded at the bottom of Group 4 going into the final round of league matches, so they'll be going home. At least guarantees another day of darts for the other six.

watched most of this today, Jenkins was superb. The bet in play stuff can get a bit dangerous but ended up doubling my money :) . Great to see Colin Osborne getting sent packing as well, although he did hit a nice we 170!

watched most of this today, Jenkins was superb. The bet in play stuff can get a bit dangerous but ended up doubling my money :) . Great to see Colin Osborne getting sent packing as well, although he did hit a nice we 170!

Osborne will be back tomorrow. ;)

Manley, Dudbridge and Mardle all enter the fray in Group 5 today. Pretty strong group actually with Terry Jenkins, Adrian Lewis, Kevin Painter, Denis Ovens and Colin Osborne all competing with those starting today.

Whats the point in this tournament.Its played behind closed doors ?

Kevin Painter and Peter Manley are out of the competition with The Artist losing every game. Still, it means that Colin Osborne survives for at least another day. :P

:angry:

the results today where total b*****ds, lost a fortune (at least £6...)

Osborne breaks my balls. Backed him in the final and he lost. think i got 7 in a row correct yesterday, same total wrong today. I cant be too disheartened, you can never account for Wayne mardle actually winning things. Hope Dudbridge can play well again tomorrow, good to see him throwing some good darts.

BTW, does anyone else think this competition us organised terribly. The best 8 players in the world go into group 1 and the bottom 2 get punted. However, if u are a player (ie roland scholten) who is on the border of not making this competition, you get put in the last group, by which time it will be weeded down to a group of mediocre players where he has a chance of qualifying while people like Part and Baxter got punted on day one. Seems a bit unfair on the guys who have worked hard to be in the top 8??

Osborne breaks my balls. Backed him in the final and he lost. think i got 7 in a row correct yesterday, same total wrong today. I cant be too disheartened, you can never account for Wayne mardle actually winning things. Hope Dudbridge can play well again tomorrow, good to see him throwing some good darts.

He finished bottom of the group today after winning just one match. Colin Osborne (:P) beat Jelle Klaasen in the Final to progress to the Grand Final next month.

He finished bottom of the group today after winning just one match. Colin Osborne ( :P ) beat Jelle Klaasen in the Final to progress to the Grand Final next month.

I despair.

Missed klassens 9 darter by like one minute this morning. Raging.